CHERRY STEMS Tea is recommended in:
- urinary disorders, pyelonephritis, kidney stones,
- adjuvant to mild arterial hypertension due to strong diuretic effects.
- it is effective for weight loss, helps to eliminate fat deposits.
- it is adjuvant in prostatitis
• disinfectant of the urinary tract
• helps to eliminate urine sediments from the bladder
• it is an effective diuretic, used for pathological retention of water
• it is disinfectant, leads to the elimination of toxic products resulting from metabolic processes
• it relieves pain in the stomach, in cases of stomach cramps
• due to the depressive effect, it can be used as an anticoagulant
• it has an anti-inflammatory effect on the prostate
• it normalises elevated cholesterol levels and fights atherosclerosis
• it is an effective antitussive, used as an adjuvant in situations of a recurrent cough.
It contributes to:
- normal functioning of the urinary system;
- eliminating urinary “sand”;
- the removal of excess fluid retained in the body;
- improving digestive capacity;
- reduction of the bloating condition;
- stimulation of gastric and intestinal secretions;
- stimulate the production and elimination of bile;
- regulation of appetite and assimilation of food.