The “Secrets of Longevity” gamma of medicinal teas is signed by the Romanian phytotherapist Acad. Dr. Farm. OVIDIU BOJOR and is based on revolutionary formulas, designed to address groups and subgroups of affections. Each product is customized for certain illnesses to achieve maximum effect.
7 Reasons to Use Compound Teas:
- Teas are made after recipes tested over time by Acad. Prof. Dr. Farm. OVIDIU BOJOR
- The therapeutic efficiency is significantly enhanced by the synergistic action of the plants in the composition.
- Plants are not thermally or chemically treated,
- The taste and therapeutic properties are optimal due to the use of a specific plant cutting process, not grinding.
- The plants in the composition are carefully selected and studied from a medical point of view.
- They are made from 100% natural ingredients, do not contain dyes, preservatives, flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- Comply with European quality standards.
RESPIRATORY HEALTH Tea contributes to:
– airway decongestion;
– reducing the risk of bacterial contamination;
– improving breathing capacity;
– reducing spasms that occur in the respiratory tract.
- scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) – traditionally used for treating inflammatory processes of the upper and lower respiratory tract, as well as for the relief of rheumatic and neuralgic pain.
- wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) – improves circulation, adjuvant in colds, influenza, fever, painful joints and muscles, allergies, diuretic, choleretic-collagogue, intestinal antiseptic and anthelmintic,
- eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) – Expectorant, mucolytic, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, refreshing.
- hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) – expectorant and antiseptic effects. It has an emollient effect on bronchial secretions and thus favors their elimination from the bronchial tree. In addition, it has been noted the action of stimulating diuresis, digestion and sweating.
- black poplar (Populus nigra) – named “plant propolis“, black poplar buds are widely used to help cure respiratory infections, tonsillitis, headaches, fever or urinary tract infections.
- star anise (Illicium verum) – it stimulates pancreatic functions, it is antispastic, carminative, expectorant, stimulates appetite, it has a stimulating effect on the centers of breathing and circulation.
- pippali / long pepper (Piper longum) – Antifungal, antimicrobial, antitussive, anti-asthma, cardio-protector, hypo-cholesterolemic, antidiabetic, antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulatory, anti-ulcerous, hepato-protective, antidepressant.
- peppermint (Mentha piperita) – has anti-fermentative, disinfecting properties, as well as spasmolytic properties. It is antiseptic, analgesic and decongestant in the inflammatory diseases of the nose, sinuses and airways.
THE PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN DYES AND PRESERVATIVES.