It contributes to:
– improving the general condition and the resistance of the body;
– providing an optimal source of essential amino acids, vitamins and mineral salts;
– supporting the body during convalescence and intense (physical or intellectual) effort.
SPIRULIN + SEA-BUCKTHORN (Spirulina si Catina – 2×60 tablets) is a natural product recommended for the process of re-mineralizing and supplying the body with minerals and vitamins, thereby helping to improve its general condition and its resistance.
Spirulin – Due to the high content of iodine, spirulina contributes to the optimal functioning of the thyroid gland, regulating metabolic processes and some cases of thyroid hypo-function.
- it has an antianemic effect -Algae contain iron, therefore it is a natural source of iron supplementation in the body, especially for children and the elderly, where the deficiency can cause disruption to the body.
- Spirulina regenerates through its rich content in natural nutrients, compensates for deficiencies due to poor daily diets, it is a valuable source of essential amino acids necessary for the health of the adult or growing organisms.
- it strengthens and increases resistance and stimulates the body’s defense system, slows the growth and multiplication of bacteria, has bacteriocidal effect, ensures infectious diseases prophylaxis, detoxifies, accelerates the natural process of purification and elimination of toxins.
- through fiber intake, spirulina stimulates digestion, increases intestinal dynamics, contributes to the development of intestinal flora (Lactobacilus) and thereby to the regulation of digestion.
Sea buckthorn is a shrub with the scientific name Hippophae rhamnoides, geographically spread on a very large area. It is an extremely resistant species which grows at various altitudes of even up to 5000 m, while its fruits maintain their therapeutic properties under frost conditions.
Sea buckthorn is a natural remedy with numerous therapeutic indications:
- It strengthens the immune system by increasing the body’s resistance to colds and flu.
- As therapeutic indications, sea buckthorn is used to prevent recurrent respiratory infections, anemia, avitaminosis, convalescence, children with appetite disorders, elderly people, or in any condition that aggresses the body through physical and mental shock.
- Being an excellent nerve tonic, sea buckthorn is an adjunct in the psychic imbalance conditions.
Sea buckthorn fruits contain dry substance, sucrose, essential fatty acids (omega 3, omega 6, omega 9), proteins, vitamins (very high content of vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B6) and microelements such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and sodium.