Return Policy – Plant-Power.eu
Our main goal is to offer you premium quality plant-based products, providing reliable aid in enhancing your well-being or improving your health condition. We do that by carefully selecting products and producers and by providing you with all information you may need from the manufacturers so that you make an informed choice at the time of purchase.
1. If you find yourself in a situation where the product you have purchased from us or the product information delivered to you do not match your health needs, you may return the product to us within 14 days from receiving it.
2. By filling in the Return Notification Form below we will be notified of your intention to return the product and of the reason why you have decided to do so. A notification acknowledgement number (NAN) will be issued automatically at the time you submit the return form.
3. The form below will also provide us with your bank details, based on which we will make the return payment, so make sure to double-check for possible errors.
4. Please be advised that damaged or unsealed products will not be accepted for return! In these cases we reserve our right to refuse the return.
5. Delivery costs for return of goods will be supported by you. Goods will be returned to SC MAGIC PLANT POWER SRL, Soseaua Stefan cel Mare No. 20, ap. 1, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania.
6. The product(s) you return must be accompanied by copies of the original documents received by you with the initial delivery.
7. Delivery packaging must be the original one or similar to the original, so as to prevent damaging of the product during transportation.
8. After receipt of the returned products we will arrange within 14 days for the return payment or the replacement of the returned product(s), according to the reason why the return was made and your preference. The reasons for return must be filled in the form below.
9. If initial payment was made by you electronically (for example bank transfer), we will return the afferent amount of the returned product(s) to the same bank account. In all cases, to help avoid any errors, you must provide the bank account number in your Return Notification Form.
10. If initial payment was made cash-on-delivery to the courier, we will return the amount in the bank account indicated in the Return Notification Form (below)